I seriously thank you Dennis Greene for the time and effort you put
into your Re Celbrity response of today
In an ethical discusssion  it ic difficlt to prescribe what a person
should or ought to do, let alone make such presriptions for the behavior
of othera. It is  difficult to defend a position when refererence is
made to the  supernatural being in an ethical debate.

(Read about Logical Positivisms refutation of any future Metaphysics).

Illustrate with an incident. Last Sunday I had occasion to observe a
young father permitting  his car's engine to  run while the car was
idleing  in the driveway. Why? To keep a sleeping child warm, rather
than posssibly wakeing  her while bringing her in the house when they
arrived. It was his choice to further pollute the environment. It was my
choice, being a tactul reflective person, to bite my tongue and remain
silent. Ought...should...rights? Says who, who is to say?

Dear friend,  you advise me to take the long point of view. Just before
his death,  I heard BF Skinner lecture on exactly the point I am making.
People often fail to see or react to their situations until the
behavioral consequences impinge on them, often too late,  permanent
damage has been  done. E.g., Ten years ago, could I, should I, would I
go up to someone sitting near me in a restaurant, and say, "You should
refrain from smoking?" Should, ought, would, could?
...Long term view for a  PWP , 6 months, 5 years, who knows?
Imagine being an astronamer. He  may never see the results of his
life'swork. His  data may come back long after his demise? The past is
history, the future a mystery.
Meanwhile Let's keep making those calls to  our Congresspersons.  Thank
you.