From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange  On Behalf Of Ronald Carrell
Sent:   Tuesday, May 13, 1997 11:01 AM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Over  the Counter Products

        After having a tooth extraction, I was advised by my dentist that
ibuprofin was better than aspirin or acetamenophin based painkillers, but
he had no idea if these products had any interaction with sinemet or
eldepryl.  None are listed as dangerous on the drug side affects lists that
I have.  I just wondered if they perhaps had a delaying or synergic affect
on my meds.

        Anybody notice any thing in their experience?

                                        Thanx,

                                                Ron C.