I have seen Mary Baker today  and she certainly isn't too keen for 1500
people phoning her asking her about Casaser\Cabergoline!

To quote some literature  I picked up at the X11th International symposium
on PD  on the drug it says

 "it is indicated for the treatment of symptoms of PD as adjuvant to
levodopa plus dopa-decarboxylase inhibitor, in patients affected by on\off
mobility problems with daily fluctuations in motor performance.  Controlled
clinical studies have demonstrated that the drug administered once daily at
an average dose of 4mg\day following titration up to 5-6mg a day in the
different studies) is effective in decreasing daily fluctuations in motor
performance in PWP receiving levodopa\carbidopa therapy.  Improvement of
motor deficit has been demonstrated while substantially decreasing
levodopa\cabidopa dose."

I can't help you re: availability outside UK and I have no first hand
knowledge of the drug at all.

regards Emma