Dear Sue,

Thanks for the welcome message.
Yes, I had a hard time. The first sign was in my left leg. I started to
have difficulty to walk. Two years later, I had problems to write too. It
was better for me typing than writting. I used to work in a national
computer factory - 8 hours a day - and I remember one day that I was so
tired that I couldn't walk to the car. But the worst part was after my kids
were borned. I couldn't give them a shower, or  walk with them in my arms
when they were crying. At that time was no hope for me. I had a wrong
diagnoses - Strumpell Lorrain and for this disease there was nothing to do.
But I had good moments at that time too. My weeding was very beautiful and
I had the support of my familly. And inside me, I knew that something would
happen. I didn't know why, but I had the feeling that things could change.
And I was right.
Since I started to take levodopa, I don't want to waste one minute of my
life. I want to do everything, I sleep very little. The hard time that I
had made me see life in a different way.  And it's very good to have a
group to discuss about it.
Sorry, but my daughter Flavia is now asking me to help her doing her
homework. She wants to say hi to you - dog ( she wrote that - it's the only
word that she knows in English )

See you soon, if the phone company let me ...
Just joking, the telephone system here is not so good ...

Claudia