List, I was disappointed to see that this doctor did not handle intimidation
from this reporter in a more professional way.  He did not include the fact
that the body has to go through detoxification after mercury has entered
the blood and tissues, perhaps this was deliberately cut.
  They cannot keep the lid on this too much longer, in my file I have
hundreds of reports from The New England Journal of Medicine refuting
the existence of Candida. Soon after Dr.William Shaw did metabolite testing
in his lab locating the evidence of yeast and fungal abnormalities, including
double blind studies on normal subjects that did not have such abnormalities.
  This will surface again, I promise. And next time it will not sound so
far fetched.  Linda Forrest's Mom