Hi all! My name is Steve. I am 22 years old and my father (59) has been
diagnosed, a while back, with having a Parkinson related disease.  Some
doctors have told him it was a form of Parkinson, some have said it is
called essential tremors, yet they fail to provide him with an accurate
diagnose.  Here's what some of his symptoms look like:

 Severe trembling on his left side (specially arm below elbow and left leg).
It has affected his balance and has a little loss of memory.  He also says
his muscles don't stretch out as far as they used to.  Since he does not
know how to use PC i will be his link.

Thank you!
Steve ([log in to unmask])