Folks:

Where did this thread start?  I remember making a JOKE that maybe smoking
doesn't prevent PD but stopping causes it.  That's the last thing I remember
seeing on the topic.  And now a survey.  Have I missed something or are we
beginning to "amplify the noise?"

BTW:  I quit around 1988 and was diagnosed in 1995.  I quit during a third
stage smog alert in LA.  I decided cigarettes were redundant under such
circumstances and I could save money simply by inhaling outside air from my
balcony.  I don't dare make a joke about PD and third stage smog alerts!

                Ron Reiner (49/2)