I asked Becky about this and her statement was that at times her sense of
smell was impaired.  She hadn't figured out the conditions that preceded
those occasions when it was.  However, she shared information she had
gleaned from Herb Mendell's Vitamin and Herb Bible (I think I have the name
correct, at least Herb Mendell is correct).  It is that, accoding to this
book, Vitamin A and Zinc both contribute to restoring one's sense of smell.
 Zinc is pretty cool and does lots for us.  The book also explains that
chelated (formulated for easy digestion) is the preferred form of zinc.

Jeff, part time CG for Becky
[log in to unmask],net