De:     Parkinson's Information Exchange  À la place de Harry Muise
Date:   jeudi 15 mai 1997 13:05
À:      Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Objet:  Request for help and understanding

Hi everyone,
My name is Harry Muise and I have been lurking on this forum, on and off,
for about a year.  I am 64/3, which I believe means that I am 64 years
old and was diagnosed approx 3 years ago.

And I have an immediate problem, which I hope someone will at least have
some thoughts about.  , I would certainly appreciate hearing them.
Thanks.  (And I will try to do a more complete job of introducing myself
at a time when I am feeling a little better.)
-
-
-
-