Hi Harry,
You did the right thing to ask.   You do take a good bit of sinemet so I
doubt you are 'under' medicated.  The stomach cramps may have nothing to do
with meds.  If a Parkie is stressed, they don't do well generaly.  Maybe you
are pumping a little too much  stomach acid.  I would try a Pepcid (now over
the counter) before meals and try that.  Good luck and you'll get more help
from others.  Let us know how you do.  Also it never hurts to call the Dr.
especially your Dr. back home.  You can write me direct if needed.
[log in to unmask]   Mary CG for Mel 75/11