----------
> Fra: Mark Atyeo <[log in to unmask]>
> Til: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
> Emne: Re: No Pink Elephants in Pata...
> Dato: 15. maj 1997 01:09
>
> Delda,
> At 11:28 14/05/97 -0400, you  reported...
> >And I had a green rhinoceros from Brazil.
>
> No, no!   That's beyond the pale -
> though an orange unicorn from Dubai would be OK.
> Either:
> 1. Your mental arithmetic IS rusty.
> 2. Your calculator has a flat battery.
> 3. You cheated     :-)
> You see, the arithmetic is programmed so the country has to begin with
"D" .

> Cheers,
> M.
>

> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Mark  Atyeo
> 51 Alexander Mackie Circuit
> Isaacs,  2607  Australia
> +61 6 286 2606
> Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like an apple.

Hello Ivan and Mark.

I have 2 "monkeyes"  in my backyard  :-)) they ask for compagny, and I told
them I know 2 of the human race who would love to visit Denmark, because we
also have Icebear in the streets of Aarhus, beside elephants and a brown
Aardvark in the frontgarden. Please come and join us.   NEVER GIVE UP

Best wishes from Sonia

I almost GAVE UP when I tried to translate this matem. "stuff" - hope we
still are friends :-))