I have to say something here on smell loss.  In the book by David Carroll,
he mentions that Benedryl is sometimes prescribed at the first symptoms of
Parkinson.  The patients were upset at this medication because it was an
over the counter drug - not valid for a disease like Parkinson... Now as
Billy says, what did people do 100 years ago? Benedryl or other similar drug
were probably prescribed - for their loss of smell. No?

Now wouldn't it make sense that if you don't smell you don't breathe - which
is my problem - I have to force myself to breathe, possibly because I'm
afraid to smell something awful.  No?  I've already bought a box of Benedryl
in case my symptoms get worse - still too chicken to try Artane yet.

Keep it up Billy - you set some sober thinking.

As for you Brian, I always read your heady comments.

Fleurette