Seminar: Living With Parkinsons
Department: Continuing education
Location: To be determined
Attendance: Mandatory
Cost: free
Class Time: twenty four hours per day, seven days a week.
Duration: Termination of student status
Objective: survive each day
Student evaluation: No measure of success or failure has been determined.
Instructor: None
Materials: No books, manuals, or study guides will be provided
Format: Interactive, self taught
Outline: No outline or agenda will be provided
Class size: unlimited
Some student responses to date:
"It is going to be a real education experience ;)"
"I have only one question.....how the dickens do I get out of taking it?"
"=85.I've tried contacting the Dean of the college, no luck....He's not
answering his phone."
"=85my spouse is going to be pissed!"
"Who registered me for this bloody thing? It's not on my schedule!"
"=85here it is. It's listed under the College of You Just Thought It Coul=
dn't
Happen to You."
"=85..what do you mean reduced mobility required? "
"=85.but I don't want to live by a schedule, I'm a back to nature person!=
"
"=85..now wait just a darn minute. I have plans for my future. This can't=
 be
happening
to me!"