Thnak you so much JIM CURDY  for keeping us all posted on sponsors..
We sent to support meeting last night armed with letters and envelopes. About
25 showed. I gave my spiel and they all sat and signed letters, addressed
envelopes and we put on the stamps. Our Sen. Wyden, Representatives Furse and
Bob Smith are the holdouts. We are bonbarding them. Every where I go I take
my letters and ask for signatures+address. I will even address envelopes if
necessary and provide the postage. Two meeting yesterday got about 30 people.

WE MUST DO IT THIS TIME!!!!!.

[log in to unmask]  (Helen Mason RN)