When I saw "talking thumb" I remembered my sisters making little faces on
their thumbs with a pen and singing "Here is Thumbkin" ..what a flashback!  I
will be thinking of you tommorow (Friday) It is your big day (after the few
seconds of treatment) You can SHOUT, which is always better than WHISPER,
except maybe in bed.........Then again....hmmmm.... Well anyway I will be
celebrating my 54th B'day, my Parents 56th Anniversary, the start of my 31st
year on my job........as important as all that stuff is, I'll be looking at
my thumb and thinking of your neck!
Maybe you should paint a little face on your neck...........no..better not!
GOOD LUCK!  If anyone is reading this who has not been following the thread,
they must be muttering and shaking their head, but by Friday night it will
make sense, RIGHT?