List, Again! I will tell everyone that Parkinson's is due to an enzyme
problem. If the digestive system is not working properly then these
deficiencies are likely to occur. If you find a doctor that will treat
you as an individual and not just another Parkinson patient, then you
are much better off. Testing will put you in some direction of nutrient
deficiencies, toxic over-load, and environmental factors. Geeze, everyone
this is not fact but will give you the clues to your disability.
  There is no magic potion, and these things take time, just get yourself
heading in the right direction. make compromises on diet, eliminate those
easy processed foods, look around, it took years for it to distroy your
body, begin looking at ways to turn it around.
  Your health is compromised, and it made me sick that my father was
bed-ridden, but the neurologist had given him 5 to 6 years to live.
  Now my father is back to work, walks around the block everyday, he
still has the tremor, but it is not as bad,and he is off of Sinement-
l-dopa medicine,and still being treated for the problems that it has
caused(urinary).
  My father's program is not going to help anyone but him, because you
need to start looking at your body as one, is the digestive system working
properly? Probably not, are their toxins in the system?, Look at the skin
and stools, dark stools mean digestion is slow, white stools is liver,
damage, etc.
  If my father had depended on the neurologist he would be headed for
the grave.
  There is so much to learn, but the body has it's signs. Get blood, urine,
and hair testing, use this as your guide. Speed up the digestive system
with fresh payapa or digestive enzymes. Reduce intake of foods that slow
the digestive system, wheat and dairy. Power house your body with
amino acids(for 5 to 7 days).
  See what happens and build from there. Look into other countries diets
and understand why they do not have cases of Parkinson's.
  I turned around my son's autism and my fathers Parkinson's (not cured),
but they are headed in the right direction. Take notice!
                                        Best Wishes Linda Forrest's Mom