---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 12:46:21 -0400
From: vbn6 <[log in to unmask]>
To: Barbara Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Welcome

Dear Barbara:

Thank you for your welcome letter and instructions.  I am a care-giver and
very interested in learning as much and as fast as I can about PD.
Unfortunately, I only have a computer at work, so I have to limit the time
I spend sending e-mail.  I can receive any size e-mail but have problems
sending anything over 500 characters.  Hope this goes through.

Have you or anyone else heard of Cognex(Tacrine) used in Parkinson's
Disease?  Specifically 80 mg of Cognex with 25/100 Sinemet 4x/day. That's
the dose my husband is on.  What about Exelon by Sandoz?  I know these are
Alzheimer drugs but was just wondering if there was any effectiveness in
Parkinson's that you know of.  I would very much appreciate any info you or
anyone you know could send me on this.  Thanks again.

Victoria Nordli ([log in to unmask])