Hi, "W.S." <[log in to unmask]>

OK, so do you want a really TRUE story? My wife, a very intelligent
woman, works for a computer servicing company. When she had a faulty
keyboard, an engineer told her it was no use, but she could try cleaning
it properly in the dishwasher!

Guess what! She only brought it home and tried that!

All we got out of it was an immaculate (but faulty) keyboard!!
--
Jeremy Browne
Shaking Hands BBS, +44 (0)1252 626233, Fidonet 2:252/160