Hi, Dick Swindler <[log in to unmask]>

>>> All of these Parkinsons drugs were not available 100  years ago.  How did
>Parkinsons >>patients deal with this illness then?
>
>>THEY BECAME IMMOBILE GOT PNEUMONIA AND DIED RATHER RAPIDLY BY >TODAY'S
>STANDARDS.
>>CHARLIE
>
>Well said, Charlie.  I'd like to think Billy just makes these comments to be
>provocative, not because he really believes these things.

<SNIP>

>Of course, Billy, feeling the way you do about the meds, I'm sure you're not
>taking any.

Margie, don't shoot the guy, just becaose he has a point of view! Are
YOU cured by all the meds? I sure as hell am not, so perhaps a look at a
way-out idea, even though it might be painful, could just sort the
problem out. Not that Billy actually offered a CONSTRUCTIVE approach,
more a sarcastic comment, but for me, well, I always hope to find a
useful idea which will get to the crock of gold    =:-)

Best regards, anyway.

--
Jeremy Browne
Shaking Hands BBS, +44 (0)1252 626233, Fidonet 2:252/160