Edie -- My husband joins you in the minority.  I told him about the recent
talk on this list about losing one's sense of smell and he says his is as
good as ever, and that's very good indeed.  When we're out in the car he'll
comment on an aroma, always accurately.

Jeremy, if I knew how to snip part of a message and reply only to that, I
would, but I don't.  If you want to e-mail me with instructions (I have AOL
and a 386 IBM compatible -- don't know if that makes a difference or not)
I'll be happy to try to follow them.  Thanks!

My best to everyone.  Delda White ([log in to unmask])