Douglas Holmes wrote:

> To all subscribers and readers of the Parkinson's List,
>
> In a message dated 15.5.97 00:37:05, rreiner wrote, forwarding a copy of a
> news item or press release, copyrighted by Business Wire, regarding
> transdermal patch progress in the treatment of PD.
>
> Such copying and (re)distribution of articles is in violation of
> international and U.S. copyright laws, unless the person doing the posting
> has the express, written authorization from the copyright holder to
> distribute the article in question.
>
> As much as we all wish to share new info about PD and all things associated
> with it, we should be careful in doing so that we don't violate the rights of
> others.

 No offence Douglas, I know your probably correct but .....

Gosh I feel irratable today. I hope we need not take this too seriously.
Perhaps when someone wants to send an article (not for profit, libel,
criminal intent etc) they should do so anonymously (turn your
identification off).

I'll stand (perhaps) and quiver (certainly) and tell the judge (if my
voice will let me) that I wanted other PD sufferers to know about this
patch etc. Power to information transfer!

Regards

Anonymous