>         Jeremy:
>
>         I agree totally with your request. Also, if everyone would direct
>         personal mail (that which means nothing to anyone but the
>         recepient) to the person to whom they are talking it would help
>         cut down the traffic we have to 'wade' through to get to the
>         messages that pertain to topics for all to read.

As a new comer to the news group, perhaps this is a dangerous topic for
a baptism.

Over the past 5 weeks, the range of subjects from extended discussion on
drugs and symptoms to the personal situations of list members has
intrigued and helped me. At an early stage of PD, I garner hope for the
future, both at an intellectual and personal level. Some mail interested
me more than others, but I would not have stopped any.

Having had a 1000 items to plough through after being away unexpectedly,
it did not take too long to go through the list, just brutal with the
delete button. I didn't do the correspondents justice, but at least I
skimmed them.

Please do not stop telling me there is hope of working another 14 years,
or that in 20 years time I will take a holiday some where or there's a
wonder cure around the next corner.

Regards

David (49/1.5)

PS On a personal level and noting the letters on sleeping, Tegan, now 4
weeks, takes care of it, she makes sure there is none at night!