---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 16 May 97 18:52:25 EDT
From: Ellen Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
To: Barb Patterson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Computer pronlems

Barb,

Please post this on the list.

Yesterday, my 4 yr old Gateway 486 after 4 years of near flawless service passed
from this world into the great beyond of cyberspace.  Rather than replace the
motherboard I have ordered a new Gateway which is scheduled to arrive next
Friday-  which is the day after I move into my new- handicapped accessable
house.  It hopefully will take me a whole lot shorter than the 10 to 15 minutes
it now takes me to go up to bed at night- and my wheelchair- when I need it will
actually fit through the bathroom door.

I am communicating through my wife's old laptop which does not have internet
capabilities.  Therefore
I am not receiving e mail or monitoring the list at my usual address. I will
check in at this address until I get my new computer operative sometime next
week.

If anyone has any need to contact me they can through the copuserve address.

Charlie Meyer   Madison (soon to be Middleton) Wisconsin