Like, thanks for the input, eh?  You are right, I failed to be
constructive.  I suppose that, just like with any other illness,
you could look at alternatives to drug therapy.  For example,
there are faith healers, naturalpaths, hypnotists, the list goes
on and on.  I just question the amount of money spent on all
these drugs.  How can the poor people ever afford the drugs?  It
is not like taking drugs for cancer, as with cancer, it is
usually just a short term before you die, but Parkonsons people
seem to live forever, and subsequenly the cost increases along
with the time lived.  I read here somewhere about a diet pill, is
that what we are looking for?  I think not, as there is no such
thing, just like in everything else, it is a way of life, it is
your actions, not just your treatments that bring results.