At 08:32 AM 5/17/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Don, I need a little clarification from you to jog my memory! I remember you
>saying that you were not able to walk for 8 years and now you not only walk,
>but go bowling.
>We are trying to get my dad on his feet again, he had a deep sore on his foot
>which is now healing, but when I started telling mom about how you are up and
>walking,  I could not remember what you did to get on your feet! I think
>maybe someone is sneaking Nutrasweet into my food to prevent my memory from
>returning! If you can let me know, I'd appreciate that, and maybe it will
>also help others on the list too.
>Thanks in advance! (U R GR8!)

you are right my bowling to use my cane and just ttoss a 15lb ball out the
lanes lean on my cane am now trying to golf. from my elec. cart. won't be
aloud on the greens but can hit a ball down fair way. i just made up my mind
i was smater tthan pd. and could beat it. i amvery bull head. but still need
lot of help from the net. judith, soniane, cammlilla and others. walk only
about 200 feet. going for more.man is smart pd is dumb what is you 10/20
lima ohio is mine. good luck I.Y.Q. don