Marvin:

Why should we put our new messages up here where they are easier to
read, and then the fun of sorting through all the original message
(oops)(continued at the bottom)

Marvin Giles wrote:

> I was not going to get into this but what the heck. :)
> The request for people to only include what is needed is an old one and
> pops up every now and again.
>
> Nobody ever pays any attention to it....enough said. *grin*
>
> I would be nice if y'all would put your responses at the top
> and leave the included stuff at the bottom.
>
> But then, y'all won't pay any attention to that suggestion either *chuckle*
>
> WerPuppy
> > Subject: Re: Replies! to reply

to find the response will make reading the messages so much faster and
then I might have a couple of extra minutes to chat on the channel.

MotherHen