^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   50 deg. F
DEAR  LISTMEMBERS,

1.  103  out of 104 responses are completed.

    Many thanks to Sue Maltais, Henry Guttentag and Don Mckinley.  I now
have 103 good responses.  Could "harvi@ix netcom.com" please reply as to
your gender?  I will wait until Tuesday, May 20th,  7:30 pm EDT for your
reply.

2.  Your current age, and the number of years since first symptoms
appeared.

    Will the following list members please contribute your current age in
years, and the number of years since the symptoms began?

    WHEN THESE REPLIES ARE IN, I  WILL BE ABLETO SEND YOU AGE-correlated
RESULTS.

   Dale Severance, Barbara Mallut, Helen Spence's fiance, Bill Olson, Sue
Maltais 's Dad, Tim Donovan, Kathy Kunz, "harvi", Mark Hardy, Gordon
Seese,  Denis Rocheleau, Art Brock, Bob Chapman, Lisa Crumrine, Jim
Slatterly, Helen Mason's husband, Bob Candida, Will Johnston, Dwayne
Ramsey, Dr. Charles Meyer, Marg Swindler's uncle, Larry Weaver, Sarita
Agarwal, Milo Anderson, and Mary Sheehan.

You may e-mail me privately if you don't want the whole list to know your
age at onset and, your current age, at [log in to unmask]

THANKS AGAIN,

IVAN SUZMAN