Don and Marling, you both mentioned having migraines.  I have had migraines
for almost twenty years now.  Don, do you think PD helped relieve you from
migraines, or a specific PD medication?  Marling, which herbal teas helped
you?  I have tried everything I know to try, and I am right now trying
cranial therapy.  I just started so I don't know the outcome regarding the
migraines, but I sure feel wonderful after each session.  The migraines have
been much more disabling for me than PD, and I'm eager to bid them farewell.
 I have been visualizing them going out to sea (as someone on this List did
with his tremor).
Joan 56/8