Ron and Robin---One of my first symptoms was my right foot slipping out of my
shoe when I walked. I used little sticky pads in the back on my shoe(they
give them away  in shoe stores). Now that I'm not working full time, I don't
dress up as often and mainly wear sneakers or sandals with a back strap ithe
summer and boots with laces in winter. Still wear low heeled pumps with heel
pads at times though,  Guess I'm too vain to give them up!

                                                                        Ellen
52---10.