At 01:20 PM 5/18/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Don and Marling, you both mentioned having migraines.  I have had migraines
>for almost twenty years now.  Don, do you think PD helped relieve you from
>migraines, or a specific PD medication?  Marling, which herbal teas helped
>you?  I have tried everything I know to try, and I am right now trying
>cranial therapy.  I just started so I don't know the outcome regarding the
>migraines, but I sure feel wonderful after each session.  The migraines have
>been much more disabling for me than PD, and I'm eager to bid them farewell.
> I have been visualizing them going out to sea (as someone on this List did
>with his tremor).
>Joan 56/8

joan i wont lie to you or any one. i may not always be right. but what i
don't know don't count. snip or ha ha. i take so much meds so i honstly cant
say. but my nero gave me some meds for them. got arm list meds.i take. my cg
might know. as she takes care of my meds when to take them. so when i find
out i will let you know. send me your email. so i know who you are just say
hey don migraines,ok boy i am glad you spelled it out. i cant spell with a
hoot. i used to pass out with them. like some hit me with wet noodle ha ha.
I.Y.Q. don   oh my email is [log in to unmask]  lower case