Don, what you are saying, is you just got mad one day and decided to beat PD
with sheer determination, right? Well I was at my parents home this evening
and dad was pushing on the table after dinner and trying to stand by himself,
I can see he still has the will to beat PD, and we will help him any way we
can! He turned 80 in March, celebrated 56 years of marriage to mom on May
16th, he is a survivor! Thanks for your input.  I will report any good news
to you and the list.  Life is funny, I just celebrated a birthday, my parents
anniverssary, and 99% chance I am getting a house I made an offer on, all
should be exciting, but seeing dad trying to get on his feet had the most
impact on me. U R GR8!