<< Okay...I'll confess if you promise not to remind my husband. >>

Gee, Barb, what's your husband's email address?  I'm sure he'd love to know
this one!

Your story reminds me of a poem I wrote years ago in which I referred to
going to the local plant nursery where the guy with pimples and lazy speech
habits "knew"  his hydrangeas.  It's hard not to be an age-ist when they look
and sound and slouch so young!  But I seem to remember that I actually did
know a thing or two several decades ago when I looked and sounded and
slouched that way, too.

Deanne Charlton