Hi Dennis, I was interested in your little "piece"
Can I store it away for future use in the newsletter.
Gotta check on copyright these days... oh, do you have a direct line to
Shelley and Thurber by any chance?
Joy

Ps. Did we tell you that last week when bob went to the GP she said his
middle ear was full of fluid... She reckons that coulda been the problem
all along.  So we don't know who to believe...We'd like to believe her.
Curious that no one else picked it up though or that it was a week later in
manifesting itself--maybe not related at all.
The registration brochures are being printed today-- finally.
Catch you later
Love from
Joy & Bob