B'S"D

Dear Friends,

I deeply regret to have to announce that my dear Aviva died on
Wednesday, May 7, at 56, in her 12th year with Parkinsons.

It was sudden and unexpected. Aviva had picked up a flu bug that
weakened her. Also, she hadn't eaten for a couple of days which
further weakened her and she was vomiting quite a bit. It appears
that, while vomiting, perhaps while sleeping, she choked to death
and was just too weak to shake it off.

I am giving you the details as a warning. Since she was always
pushing herself, working, experimenting and taking chances and falling
(often 5-10 times a day), we always assumed that, while in bed, she
was completely safe and we could relax. And so, as it happened, no one
was around to help her when she was choking.

In spite of the advanced stage of her condition, Aviva, an architect
and designer of considerable accomplishment and reputation, was
learning a new, sophisticated, software package for drafting in 3
dimensions. She had a reputation for thinking always of others.
Her smile, for all who encountered her, was her trademark.

Some of you will recall the page one, Wall Street Journal article
connected with Aviva's bilateral pallidotomy and the national ABC,
"Prime Time Live," TV broadcast where Aviva appeared briefly the
day she underwent the procedure. To the end, her pallidotomy rid
her of almost all freezing and much dyskinesia. Her drug holiday
of some 3 months ago was also holding nicely.

I trust you will understand if, soon, I take my leave from the
list.

Broken hearted,
David

David S. Devor <[log in to unmask]>           <[log in to unmask]>
Project Mind Foundation   -  -     Keren Mivtsa Mochin
http://www.webscope.com/project_mind/project_mind.html

Spiritual discipline is little more than "inner hygiene" and exists to
sanctify life, not replace it. We have yet to discover that science is
the ultimate spiritual endeavor in which the whole body must become an
instrument of creative vision serving holistic, restriction-eliminating
abundance-generating, spirit-liberating, physical, world transformation.
   Join our MOCHIN mind/matter list discussing World Transformation!
     Send: subscribe mochin yourfullname, to: [log in to unmask]
       View archives at: http://shamash.org/listarchives/mochin
 For sample chapters of T.Kun's, PROJECT MIND, contact: [log in to unmask]