I had two feeling while reading your post.  Thankful that you are not
the ListServe Owner, and puzzled as to why you think a goodly portion
of this list should be interested in the Udall Bill.
I happen to have some very good friends who live in foreign countries
who have dropped this list because of all the Udall posts on it.
This list is Multinational---one man's politics is another man's poison
so to speak.

Since there are a couple who have complained recently about what is being
discussed on this list, maybe you can interest them in joining you and
starting
yourselves a new ListServe.
Also there is a Mensa ListServe where you might be happier.

The rest of us, who BTW, have been on here a long time, are happy with things
just the way they are.

As Ever,
Marjorie Moorefield,
just another librarian, with PD