>>> Nancy D Mullen
<[log in to unmask]> 05/19/97 09:50am

Reply to message from [log in to unmask] of Mon, 19
May

I agree Dale.

I TOO AGREE WITH DALE & Nancy:
Despite the fact that I spend about 40 minutes each day
reviewing and admiring the eclectic mix of messages that
flood into my e-mail, I believe it is time well-spent.  For,
where else could I savor the spark of humanity in all of us
PWP and CGs?  There is a grain of knowledge in even the
most brief greeting, humorous poem or frivolous message.
Things that ultimately do not interest me are read and
deleted.  No sweat!
In 1927 Supreme Court Justice Brandeis wrote:  " . . . the
final end of the state was to make men free to develop their
faculties . . . . freedom to think . . . and speak . . . are
indispensable to the discovery of . . . truth . . . . "
How does anyone know whether the next bit of news,
philosophy, fact or fancy may be just that elusive flash that
brings understanding?
Lighten up people!

Stephan  [log in to unmask]