Hi Walter,

You wrote:

----------
> The worst response to my messages is to have them ignored.

Off-hand I would say this is no longer a problem.  OK - now that
you have our attention - where do we go from here.

You have made the point (more than once) that you believe
that PWP MUSTbe politically active.

Many listmembers have taken issue with this view, and argued
against it. Your response to these counter arguments has been
to restate your original argument. This is not stirring the stew, it is
continually adding the same ingredient, a tactic which not only
spoils the stew but also upsets the other cooks (perhaps you
have noticed this).

Finally, despite not having yet made your case with regard to
political activism, you express the view that the list's activities
should be restricted to political issues only.  The unavoidable
inference to be drawn from this is that those who do not wish
to be members of a 'political' list can go some where else.

Having, by inference, told a large proportion of the list to'get
lost' you then cry 'foul' when someone suggests that if you
have a problem with the way things are, you should leave.

I have no wish to see any body leave because they are
compelled to.  I also have no wish to have people stay
purely because they feel that we need them as a burr.
The moral superiority implyed by such a statement is
offensive.  The sad thing Walter, is that a man of your
obvious intelligence must know this - which compounds
the offence.

I would request that you develop your arguments, or drop
the subject. Your planned future life as a burr is self limiting
- eventually people will just delete your postings without
reading them, surely not what you would wish, in view of
the quote from you with which I opened.

Dennis.

Dennis Greene 47/10