Deanne, I have been using DHEA for a few months now, I feel less tired at
night, and although I still have not had enough to make me look like a
teenager, I just turned 54 and a neighbor told me how young and healthy I
look......I don't know if that counts as scientific research, or maybe she is
not getting along with her boyfriend (grin).
Well, her compliment made me feel like a teenager. So I will probably dump
the DHEA, and start spending more time with the neighbor! (actually, my wife,
Barbara, does not seem to be fair. SHE goes out with the GIRLS whenever she
wants, but if I want to do the same, she does not like it! BAck to
seriousness again, I really think the DHEA gives me more pep and vigor.