I too have resisted taking meds except Eldepryl. My doctor just started me on
Artane because my tremor was worsening-(diagnosed at 42yo-now 47). I too am
healthy except for the tremor. I am a nurse-still working- but with greater
difficulty. The Artane seems to be helping some . Does the effeciveness
increase with time or dosage? The only side effects I have noticed seem to be
a metalic taste in my mouth, mild nausea if I don't eat enough and I believe
a little depression. The depression may or may not be the drug but since I'm
usually pretty upbeat I think it might be. Thanks-Lynn Berg