Dear Barbara,
My name is Rosemary and my husband Rollin who has Parkinson, is called Dex.
He was diagnosed in Dec. of 1993 at which time he came under the trial tests
for Pramipexole at the Parkinson Institute in Sunnyvale, CA and has been
taking it ever since.  It has been very beneficial for him and we are hoping
it will be on the market soon. Last we heard unofficially was maybe July or
August.

Along with the rest of you who "don't smell good", neither does Dex.  His
lack of smell also predates his PD. We wonder if the loss of smell could be
an early indicator of PD??

Anyone have a market for wild dreams?  Dex has very active ones which have
landed him on the floor.  Aside from some bumps and bruises no major damage
has been done thus far.

Remember we are the movers and shakers of our time.
Rosemary and Dex Dexter ([log in to unmask])