Hey Dennis:  I have quietly been observing the discussion surrounding
Walter Huegel's arguments.  I suggest that it is time to stop piling
on Walter.  He makes some excellent arguments and the responses to
them have become increasingly strident.  Let's try some of your own
philosophy here, i.e., live and let live.  I get the uncomfortable
feeling that we might be driving Walter off the network (it has
happened before).  The Parkinson's predator rides all of our
shoulders, gnawing, slashing, and eating at us.  Let's turn our
attention back to it and away from attacking one another.  Back off,
Dennis.  Prof. Jim Bill