Hi Claudia,

I'm glad that things are going so well for you now.  We can never lose hope
for the future.  If we do, we defeat ourselves.  Life is much too short to
live in fear of what might happen.  Friends, Family, are the most improtant
things a person can have.
You sound like you have both.  You are a strong woman.  I admire your
strength.

I work for the ARC of Oswego County in NY.  I am the coordinator for a Senior
Day
Program for people with developmental disabilities.  There is so much love
and happiness at work that I do not have time to dwell on my PD.  This is
good.  I do not need to feel sorry for myself.  The Seniors in my program are
all wonderful people.
They have spent their lives in institutions. then the sheltered workshop and
finally they retired to my program and are having the opportunity to have
some much earned fun.  It makes me feel so good when they laugh or give me a
hug because they care and enjoy what we do.  It is a job that gives back much
more than I can ever give.  I am very lucky to be able to do this.  I will
continue for as long as I can.  It keeps me going.

Your daughter sounds very sweet.  Tell her hello for me.

Keep smiling. : )  The alturnative causes wrinkles!!  : (

Sue Whitmore