^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses  50 deg. F

DEAR  LISTMEMBERS,

    I have written 4 listmembers , of the 103 of us who have responded,
for further information to complete the DIABETES SURVEY.

    Please watch carefully for my  brief message: Don McKinley, Henry
Guttentag, Susan Maltais, and "harvi"  actual(name not known).

    Also,for the following PWP's  please indicate, if you don't mind,
your AGE NOW and YEARS SINCE FIRST SYMPTOMS APPEARED?  For example,
"47/10" would be my personal answer.
To conceal your information, you may e-mail me at:    [log in to unmask]
Brief answers are needed about these PWP's:

Paul Mote, Dale Severance, Linda Forrest's Mom, Edna Earle), Barb
Mallut,Helen Spence's fiance, Bill Olson, Celia Kinley, Barbara
Blake-Krebs, Barbara Patterson, Anne Rutherford,  Sue Maltais's dad,
Allan Goldman, Tim Donovan, Mel Ulmer, Kathy Kunz, Michel Marcy, Kenora
Fleurette, "harvi", Jeannie Ecklund's mom, Forrest GLick, Billy Baird,
Mark Hardy, Gordon Seese,  Phil TOmpkins, Edie Luther, Marjorie
Moorfield, John Meacher, Denis Rocheleau, Art Brock, Bob Chapman,  Jack
Orrell, Lisa Crumrine, Bob Graham, Jim Slatterly, Helen Mason's husband,
Bob Candida, Will Johnston, Dwayne Ramsey, Emma Bennion, Dr. CHarles
MEyer, Marge Swindler's uncle, Ronald Carrell, Larry Weaver, Sarita
Agarwal, Milo Anderson, Mary Sheehan.

Thanks!
WHEW!!

Ivan S.