From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange  On Behalf Of Marling McReynolds
Sent:   Wednesday, May 14, 1997 6:53 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Re: loss of smell

Am I the only PDer with an active 'smeller'?? I have not lost my sense of
smell,
in fact, since some of those 'wonder meds' we take can cause extra secretions,
seem to smell even more.  Either way, I still smell the same as before PD
onset.

don't forget how to laugh
Marling

yes I now have 2 addresses--use whichever, and I will answer