No, Sorry Billy, what I'm getting my statistics out of is a mortality
table.  I think you'd have to have some kind of Doctor's journals
for that kind of information.  They did list  accidental deaths however.

BTW, I think your Like, and eh, and Don's I.Y.Q. are delightful and
they do make me smile whenever I read them.
On your question about would being happy help a PWP, In 9 years
I have never suffered with Depression, Stress yes, but not the old
bone chilling depression which seems to affect a lot of Parkies.
I'm lucky that I have a job which has a lot of humor in it.
I don't know it any of this answers your questions, but I hope it
helps.

As Ever,
Marjorie Moorefield
just another librarian