Deanne.

    For the past month I have been experiencing severe cramps in both legs.
In the morning when I wake my calves knot up so tight that I can't move. On
occasion I am bothered at night and wake up. But these tend to be less
frequent. My Parkinson's is limited to the right side of my body at present
and my only visible symptom is rigidity and a lack of  natural limb movement.
This onesided attack has caused me to experience back pain at my degenerated
disc at L-5.  The Cranio work helps the back and neck but does not seem to be
helping me with the leg cramps.

ANY SUGGESTIONS WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED

Stephen Koepfer  ([log in to unmask])

57/11