Hi Barb,

> I must admit to a touch of exasperation when confronted with yet ANOTHER
> complaint from the gentleman in question concerning the fact that over
1500
> individuals from 30-plus nations don't post on the List with a 100 per
cent
> same fervor and viewpoint vis a vis List content as his.

Surely, instead of demanding that the carers, folk seeking medication
information, etc., get off this list and form their own, would one be
controversial to suggest that *he* get off "our" list, and form *his* own?

> I LIKE the diverse opinions, the fact that we have more in common than
this
> steeeeenkin' disease.  The unique mix of personalities of our fellow
travelers
> just adds to our respective and collective lives, I believe, just like a
good
> mix of seasonings does to a bubbling pot of stew as it cooks.

Of *course* the Udall bill is important, but *only* to those in the US, I
would suggest.  And the US is not the whole world, yet.  :-)

We would all, however, be interested in a "potted" update from time to
time, I am sure.  Give 'em h***, Udall supporters, and the best of luck to
you.

Remember, the list is located in *CANADA*.  And there are only just over
500 of us.

And while I am on my soap-box, PPLLEEAASSEE, no more snide remarks,
complaints, "flaming" etc., for *anyone*.  Many people, PWP's and carers
alike, get considerable *emotional* support from the kind folk in this
list.  As well, it is a place where one can ask *any* question, no matter
how personal, or technical, or repetitious of earlier postings, and get a
range of helpful replies without being spoken down to.  We all have our pet
peeves and phobias, but put them aside when we enter this "sanctum".

Jim