Stephen-- as  CG, my cramps in calves have nothing to do with PD, but I
think they are fairly common...a couple of things in case you haven't tried
them---putting weight on the leg relieves the cramping, and it can even help
to flex the ankle forward while lying down.  Sometimes doing some calf-
stretches against a wall before retiring will help. But what a PAIN! it is
MISERABLE!   Hope this may help---

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter, 78/7, Oxford,Ohio
"Ask me about the CARE list for PD caregivers!"