An alternative not mentioned yet and
Depending on the many possible causes for the eye-closing:
-----------------------
A man with PSP in Phoenix solved his involuntary eye shutting
by placing a dish towel over his face and eyes to put them in
the dark. After a few minutes, when his eyes automatically opened,
he removed the towel. During our visit, he did this about every
half hour.

At the time, he used a walker. Shortly afterward, his wife
placed him in a skilled nursing facility.

 |       @..@        A.J. CONOVALOFF                                 |
 |      (----)      "The Molokan Cyber-Cowboy"            __o        |
 |     ( >__< )      PSP Support Groups of Arizona       `\<,        |