Edythe,
Thank you for the reply to my surgery questions.  I've been told the Laser is
better to have but unfortunately my Dr. doesn't do that.  Should I look for
one that does?  I don't know.  He said  I'd be given something (?) to relax
me (HA), I'm really scared so I do appreciate your calming words and success
story about your husband.  I hope he has something to take for his anxiety.
 If a person isn't depressed before the diagnosis of PD, you are going to
have some bad days once you know.  Taking "one day at a time" has never meant
more.  Thanks for the note.

Patricia